2010 Sq Ft: 952 (1st Floor) 98 (loft) 960 (storage)
The Muzzleloader is designed for the outdoorsman who wants maximum usable space in an attractive design. This building includes a bunk area, which allows you to sleep 6-8people comfortably. The covered porch provides a place to grill and relax in comfort, while the large storage area acts as a toy chest for boats, four-wheelers, and the like. For the ultimate sportsman’s get-away in a maintenance-free package, the Muzzleloader delivers.
Building Exterior Specifications
- 53' x 40' x 11' & 12' stud wall construction
- (1) 8' x 26' covered grilling porch
- Perimeter 2×6 studs to be 24" on center
- Main Roof trusses to be 24" pitch – 29" o.c. with energy heel. Porch trusses to be 3:12 pitch
- All exterior wall and roof steel to be McElroy 29 ga. Max Rib with Kynar 500 paint system and 40 year non-prorated warranty
- All steel to be fastened using Woodgrip fasteners
- All steel trims at ridge, gables, corners, windows, doors, base, hips and valleys, fascia, header, ceiling, etc. to be 29 ga. with Kynar 500 paint system.
- Continuously vented profile ridge vent.
- All eaves to be sealed using profile foam closures.
- 24" deep overhangs to be finished using aluminum or steel vented soffit panels.
- Windows to be vinyl white horizontal sliding units. Alternate color options are available upon request.
- Doors to be all maintenance free steel doors and aluminum and frames with locksets. Various options are available
- Exterior Patio door to be vinyl unit with screen door.
- (1) 12 × 8 insulated overhead door. Operator available upon request.
- Housewrap at all walls to eave line.
- All walls to be insulated using R-21 batt insulation with a 4 mil poly vapor barrier at warm side of wall.
- Ceiling to be insulated using R-40 blown fiberglass insulation with a 4 mil poly vapor barrier at warm side of ceiling.
- Porch to have steel ceiling and trim.
- Exposed porch header and support posts.
Building Interior Specifications
- Interior stud walls to be 2×4 and 2×6 construction with studs 24" on center
- Interior doors to be pine doors with casing at both sides with lockset.
- Vaulted trusses with lofted living area.
- Fully installed kitchen and bath cabinetry.
- Bi-Fold closet doors to be pre-hung doors with casing at both sides and pull knobs.
- Base trim to be 1×4 pine at all finished walls.
- Windows to be prepped for drywall returns and pine sill with apron casing.
- Closets to have one shelf with angle brackets and closet pole.