The Sweet Spot
1320 Sq Ft: 760 (living) 560 (storage)
Like all Meyer buildings, the Sweet Spot is maintenance-free and designed to meet the needs of the outdoorsman. This design has two bedrooms, a spacious common room, scent containment room, grilling porch and a nice “Toy Chest” area. The Sweet Spot is perfect for the outdoorsman who wants a practical family get away that feels like home.
Building Exterior Specifications
- 28' x 58' x 9' stud wall construction
- (1) 6' x 14' covered grilling porch.
- Perimeter 2×6 studs to be 24" on center
- Main Roof Trusses to be 6:12 pitch – 24" o.c. with energy heel.
- All exterior wall and roof steel to be McElroy 29 ga. Max Rib with Kynar 500 paint system and 40 year non-prorated warranty
- All steel to be fastened using Woodgrip fasteners
- All steel trims at ridge, gables, corners, windows, doors, base, hips and valleys, fascia, header, ceiling, etc. to be 29 ga. with Kynar 500 paint system.
- Continuously vented profile ridge vent.
- All eaves to be sealed using profile foam closures.
- 24" deep overhangs to be finished using aluminum or steel vented soffit panels.
- Windows to be vinyl white horizontal sliding units. Alternate color options are available upon request.
- Doors to be all maintenance free steel doors and aluminum frames with locksets. Various options are available
- (1) 10×7 insulated overhead door. Operator available upon request.
- Housewrap at all walls to eave line.
- All walls to be insulated using R-21 batt insulation with a 4 mil poly vapor barrier at warm side of wall.
- Ceiling to be insulated using R-40 blown fiberglass insulation with a 4 mil poly vapor barrier at warm side of ceiling.
- Porch to have steel ceiling and trim.
- Exposed porch headers and support posts.
Building Interior Specifications
- Interior stud walls to be 2×4 and 2×6 construction with studs 24" on center
- Interior doors to be pine pre-hung pine doors with casing at both sides with lockset.
- Vaulted trusses at common area.
- Fully installed kitchen and bath cabinetry.
- Bi-Fold closet doors to be pre-hung doors with casing at both sides and pull knobs.
- Base trim to be 1×4 pine at all finished walls.
- Windows to be prepped for drywall returns and pine sill with apron casing.
- Closets to have one shelf with angle brackets and closet pole.